70 Light 5 mm Wide Angle Conical Color Change LED Christmas Lights - Pure White and Green
Out of stock
The 70 Light 5 mm Color Change LED lights – Pure White/Green are a great addition to your Christmas decorating. But don’t pack them away with your Christmas decorations. String lights aren’t just for Christmas any longer! You will light up your St. Patrick’s Day celebration with the... Read more
- 1-11 $30.50
- 12-23 $28.20
- 24-95 $25.20
- 96-239 $22.90
- 240-479 $21.00
- 480+ $18.90
5 mm Wide Angle Conical Color Change LED Light Set - 70 Bulb Count, 4" Spacing - Green/Pure White - Green Wire
- Brand: Pro Christmas™
- Bulb Style: 5 mm Wide Angle Conical
- Controller Not Included
- Bulb Count: 70
- Bulb Color: Green/Pure White
- Light Set Series: Professional/Commercial Grade
- Bulb/Socket Design: One Piece, non removeable. Prevents dirt and moisture from damaging and corroding the lighting system.
- Bulb Life: 75,000 hrs
- Bulb Spacing: 4"
- Bulb Dimensions: 1/4" h x 3/16" w
- Socket Dimensions: 11/16" h x 5/16" w
- Overall Dimensions: 15/16" h x 5/16" w
- Wire Color: Green
- Wire Gauge: 22 Gauge
- Light Set Length: 23.3'
- Lead Length: 6"
- Tail Length: 6"
- Connector Type: RY Connect - **Requires power/controller. Up to 20 sets can be connected end to end and plugged into one extension cord or outlet.
- Plug Type: Threaded. Works with any standard 110/120 volt outlet. Adapter required.
- UL Rated: Yes, for indoor or outdoor use.
- Watts Per Set: 4.8 Watts
- Amps Per Set: .04 Amps
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Max # of Sets Connected Together: 20
- Warranty: 3 Season Warranty
- • Case Quantity: 24 *Note item sold individually.
- • Case Weight: 18.1 lbs.
- • Controller memory retains the last setting, even after powering off
** Christmas Designers Pro Series lights come with a 3 Season Limited Warranty. Christmas Designers warrants to the original buyer for 3 seasons under normal conditions of use, that our Pro Series Christmas lights will be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Warranty is voided if the lights are used beyond normal seasonal usage, which is considered 90 days or less each year. Rough handling, cut/torn wires or modification of the light set in any way will void the warranty.
For additional details and warranty claims, refer to our terms and conditions