C7 LED Retrofit Bulb - Purple - Non-Dimmable - Minleon
The C7 LED Retrofit Bulbs offer you a great way to add a pop of purple to your holiday display or to your decorating for your next birthday or other fun occasion. No matter what the time of year, you can make the most of these Christmas lights to decorate your patio, home, or the inside of your business. Swap out your existing incandescent bulbs with these LED bulbs to save energy and save on your electrical costs. Make a big statement by using these beautiful lights time and time again. Purple LED bulbs are unique and eye catching, no matter where you use them.
- • Average bulb life of 60,000 hours
- • Non-dimmable bulbs - not to be used in animated displays
- • Each bulb includes 3 LEDs for maximum illumination
- • To prevent corrosion, nickel base is used
- • UL rated for both outdoor and indoor use
- • LED bulbs can save up to 90% more energy than incandescent
C7 LED Retrofit Bulbs - Purple
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Manufactured by Minleon USA
- • 3 LEDS in each base
- • Faceted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Lens Height 1 5/8", Total Height 2.5"
- • Lens Diameter 7/8"
- • Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Base E12 - Candelabra C7
- • Volts 120
- • Real Power: 2 Watts *
- • Apparent Power: .96 Watts *
- • Non-Dimmable **
- • UL Rated for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Nickel base prevents corrosion
* Real Power is how much electrical infrastructure you need, Apparent Power is how much power is actually being consumed. Need more information? Please see our PDF, Understanding Electrical Load for LED Retrofit Bulbs.
** Use Non-Dimmable bulbs for applications that require lighting that is simply on or off. If you are using an animated controller or a dimming device, then you'll need to purchase dimmable bulbs.Frequently Asked Questions
I have light line that previously contained C7 incandescent bulbs. Will C7 LED retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C7s, any regular C7 LED retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn’t showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it’s important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.
|Free Shipping Message||Free Shipping on Orders Over $175|