C9 LED Retrofit Bulb - Sun Warm White - Non-Dimmable - Minleon
These professional quality C9 LED Retrofit Bulbs offer the perfect replacement for your existing incandescent bulbs. The sun warm white lights are perfect for a number of occasions, whether formal or casual, and can add that special touch that you are looking for. With the 5 LEDs in each bulb, you will have not only a beautiful colored light, but also a very bright one. The energy efficiency that you are looking for is found in these LED lights, which is kinder to the environment and to your wallet. Making your statement has never been easier with these C9 LED bulbs that offer a bright light with classic color and stylings.
- • Professional, high quality bulbs
- • Made by Minleon USA
- • 5 LEDs in each base
- • Faceted lens offers brightness and sparkle
- • 120 volts
- • Average 60,000 hours bulb life
- • Non-dimmable bulb – not for animations
- • Rated by UL for outdoor and indoor use
- • Corrosion preventive nickel base
- 1-24 $1.70
- 25-199 $1.49
- 200-749 $1.36
- 750-1499 $1.28
- 1500-3499 $1.19
- 3500+ $1.10
C9 LED Retrofit Bulbs - Sun Warm White - Non-Dimmable - Minleon
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Manufactured by Minleon USA
- • 5 LEDs in each base
- • Faceted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Lens Height 2 1/4", Total Height 3.25"
- • Lens Diameter 1 1/8"
- • Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Base E17 - Intermediate C9
- • Volts 120
- • Real Power: 2 Watts *
- • Apparent Power: .96 Watts *
- • Non-Dimmable **
- • UL Rated for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Nickel base prevents corrosion
* Real Power is how much electrical infrastructure you need, Apparent Power is how much power is actually being consumed. Need more information? Please see our PDF, Understanding Electrical Load for LED Retrofit Bulbs.
** Use Non-Dimmable bulbs for applications that require lighting that is simply on or off. If you are using an animated controller or a dimming device, then you'll need to purchase dimmable bulbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have light line that previously contained C9 incandescent bulbs. Will C9 LED retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C9s, any regular C9 LED retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn't showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it's important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.