C9 Tuff Clips
The C9 Tuff Clips are a professional installers #1 choice. Designed for temporary installs (seasonal), this device
decreases install and removal time by 50%. The clip is placed on the base of a C9 light line before bulb is
screwed into socket. The "Sandwich style" design allows for updated security on clip placement. The 360-
degree rotation eliminates issue of power direction during installation.
- • Available in Bags of 25 or Bags of 100
- • Specifically designed for C9 base socket light line
- • Will not work on stringer sets/pre lamped
- • Designed for all types of shingles and gutters
- • Durable plastic material
- • Case Quantity: 1,000 individual clips *note item sold per bag
C9 Tuff Clip - Available in Bags of 25 or Bags of 100
Tuff Clips is the top clip choice for pro Christmas installers. With Tuff Clips, you no longer have the issue of clips popping off perimeter light line, especially during removal. The clip is placed on the base of the bulb, before it's screwed into the socket. This "sandwich style" design prevents the clip from coming off. Light line removal speed is decreased by up to 50% and clips left attached to the roofline after cord removal is no longer an issue. Tuff Clips also allow for a 360-degree rotation, which eliminates the issue of power direction during installation.