Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Printed Book & FREE Digital eBook
Comprehensive book detailing all aspects of starting a professional Christmas light hanging and decorating installation business.
Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting and Decorating Business - Printed Version and FREE Bonus Digital eBook
Take an important step toward your own business.
You’ve dreamed about being your own boss, but you’ve just never found the right opportunity.
The few times you thought you might be on to something, the need for big upfront money to invest has stopped you in your tracks.
Here’s the thing…there’s been an incredible business opportunity hiding in plain sight—one with low start-up costs and the potential for big returns.
Christmas lights may be your key to a bright future.
We’ve heard it before: “Earn a living hanging Christmas lights? That’s crazy!”
To which we say: How crazy does this sound?
- • Earn a full-time income while working only part of a year; it can and does happen!
- • No special skills or education needed means you can get started right away.
- • Low start-up costs get you up-and-running for a lot less money than other small businesses.
- • 80% year-to-year customer retention on average offers stability and security.
- • Demand is high; in most regions, there aren’t enough pro installers to go around.
Those are just some of the reasons why you may want to consider starting your own Christmas business.
Other People's Love for Christmas Means a Big Business for You.
People love Christmas lights. They love the warm holiday feelings they bring with them, and they enjoy the neighborhood bragging rights that come from having a beautiful display.
What they DON’T like, is the idea of climbing that ladder and getting those lights up there.
That’s where YOU come in. Year after year, millions of business owners and homeowners pay big money to have their Christmas lights and decorations professionally installed. Why shouldn’t some if that cash be going to you?
Admit it. This all sounds kind of interesting. Doesn’t it? You're starting to think about the possibility of your own Christmas business. Aren’t you?
Let us show you how to make it happen!
Benefit from the voice of experience.
Written by a 20-year industry veteran, this book is based on learnings from one of the largest, most experienced Christmas businesses in the world, a company that has completed tens of thousands of projects, ranging from individual homes to entire cities.
Everything we’ve learned along the way has gone into creating this comprehensive, step-by-step guide to starting and running a successful Christmas light installation business. YOUR business, where YOU are the boss.
Packed with more than 330 pages and 250 color images, Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business covers every possible detail of planning, starting and running a successful Christmas business.
Find no-nonsense answers to important questions.
Starting your own business is a big commitment that comes with plenty of questions you need to ask yourself:
- • Is starting a Christmas business is right for me?
- • Where do I start with planning and launching a business?
- • What should I charge people for products and services?
- • Is there a technique I can learn for closing sales?
- • How can I best market my business?
- • Are there ways to narrow my niche and maximize profits?
Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business is the perfect resource for answering those and many other important questions.
Unlock industry secrets held close for decades.
Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business is packed with information you won’t find anywhere else—including the kind of secrets, tips and techniques you could once learn only by working side-by-side with an industry pro:
- • Christmas Lights Electrical 101
- • The tools and supplies of a pro Christmas installer
- • Detailed knowledge about all types of Christmas lights
- • Best-practices and special tips for every installation scenario
- • Designing and installing Christmas displays
- • Servicing a job throughout the season, to keep it looking great.
- • Taking down displays, plus off-season storage and servicing
Order your copy of Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business today. Get started on your way to becoming an independent business owner in an industry that brings holiday magic to families and communities nationwide
Make money while making people happy as a pro Christmas installer!