Terms and Conditions
You may return or exchange products within 14 days of the received shipment date, under the following terms and conditions:
- No returns will be accepted after December 15th.
- All returns or exchanges must be pre-approved by Christmasdesigners.com. A Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be issued and clearly indicated on the outer packaging of the returned product, along with the customer’s return address. Once an RA# is assigned, it is only valid for 10 days and will expire on the 11th day after the date of issuance, at which time any returned products will be refused. Please contact Customer Service before the 11th day if you need an extension and we will gladly troubleshoot the issue for you and find the best solution.
- Original shipping charges, plus a restocking fee of 10%, will be deducted from the refundable cost of products that are not being returned due to manufacturer’s defects or shipping errors on the part of Christmasdesigners.com. This includes all returns for ordering too much product, ordering the wrong product, dislike of the product once it is delivered, etc. A restocking fee is generally not charged for exchanged products, as long as the following are true: the balance of product exchanged meets or exceeds the value of the original purchase and returned items are unused and in their original packaging.
- Orders returned totaling $500 or more are subject to a 25% restock fee, no exceptions. These fees cover costs associated with employee labor to ship and then process your return.
- Product orders totaling over $1,000 are not refundable. Because of this, we strongly encourage you to request samples of the exact style, grade and color of the product(s) you are interested in before placing large orders to ensure the products meet your specifications.
- Unless a mistake was made by Christmasdesigners.com, the following items will not be accepted as returns:
- Decorated greens including wreaths, garlands, etc.
- Commercial Christmas Trees
- Displays, Banners, or any customized items
- Light line or zip cord sold by the spool that has been cut, altered, installed, etc. – if a customer is returning for any reason and it was purchased by the spool, the entire footage originally purchased must be returned
- Returned or exchanged products must not be used, installed or modified in any way. The products must be in their original cartons and shipped with sufficient packaging material to ensure they are resalable. All manuals, warranty cards and ancillary items must be in "like new" condition.
- Christmasdesigners.com is not responsible for refunds denied because of the following reasons:
- Products were returned without authorization from Christmasdesigners.com.
- Products were returned without an RA# on the packaging.
- Products were returned with an expired RA#.
- Products were not in “like new” condition with all required accessories and packaging.
Please begin every return/exchange process by completing a Return Authorization Request Form online with as much information as possible, including Warranty Returns. Upon review, we will contact you with the RA# and provide you with any further instructions. DO NOT RETURN THE ITEMS UNTIL YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE RA#. In order to receive your qualified refund or exchange, the items must be received at our warehouse within 11 calendar days of issuing the RA#. If you are unable to return the items within the specified time, please inform the representative that assigned the RA# to your return. See below for details on specific return/exchange situations. Return shipping must be prepaid at the customer’s expense in most cases. If the product qualified under a free shipping offer, then the customer will have the original, actual outgoing shipping cost deducted prior to a refund being given.
Product returns within the warranty period must first be approved by Christmasdesigners.com. Once the warranty return has been shipped back, it will be inspected to determine if it falls under the warranty coverage. The product will then be repaired or replaced at Christmasdesigners.com’s discretion. Generally, a refund is not offered for warranty returns. In the event that an item cannot be repaired or replaced, then a product credit will be offered that can be used for future purchases.
If the product was purchased under 45 days ago, Christmasdesigners.com will issue a UPS return label. If the product was purchased more than 45 days earlier, the customer must cover shipping costs.
Christmasdesigners.com warranties only cover product repair, or replacement, and does not cover any labor or other expenses involved with the installation, service or removal of items purchased from us.
If you wish to cancel or postpone your order, and we are able to accommodate you without additional expense to Christmasdesigners.com, we will do so at no cost to you. If a credit card has already been charged, then there will be a 4% fee to cover the credit card merchant account fees. For orders that have already been processed and shipped then a cancellation will be denied and the shipment will be subject to terms detailed in the RETURNS POLICY above.
Products Damaged in Shipment
If a product is damaged in shipment, please note any obvious damage or shortage when you sign for receipt of the shipment. You must notify us of the damage or shortage within 24 hours of receipt. We will replace or refund the purchase value of the damaged item(s) so long as the incident is properly documented and all claims are made with the carrier within the time allotted. Proper documentation must include a picture of the damaged shipment as it was received. If the same product is no longer available a refund will be issued for the purchase. Christmasdesigners.com reserves the right to refuse returns and not issue a refund or credit for products further damaged upon return shipment and will notify you of such damages at the time they are discovered.
If products are found to be defective upon delivery (and before use) please contact Christmasdesigners.com immediately to file a claim and in order to receive a replacement. If the products have been used but are still covered under the warranty terms, please see above for Warranty Return information. No refunds will be given for defective products, only a replacement product or a merchandise credit will be offered.
Refunds and Credits
If items meet the criteria for a qualifying return as described above, a refund or account credit will be issued within 7 business days. No refunds will be given for defective products or warranty returns. A replacement product or a merchandise credit will be offered.
Shipping charges are directly dependent on the weight and dimensions of your order, requested shipping services, and the location of your shipping address. Most shipments ship with UPS small package services and for larger orders we ship via various freight carriers. Upon request, we may grant that palletized freight orders be shipped with your choice of carrier for a handling fee of $25.00 per pallet AND only if the shipping charges are billed direct to your account with that carrier. Freight charges do not qualify for refunds or credits if there is no shipping error caused by Christmas Designers, Inc.
PLEASE MAKE EVERY EFFORT TO ENSURE THAT YOUR SHIPPING INFORMATION IS CORRECT. If you provide an incorrect name or address that result in correction surcharges from the shipper, you will be billed for those fees. In addition, if we encounter errors while processing your shipment and are unable to contact you for the correct information the order will be held for up to 3 days while we attempt to contact you; then the product will be unpacked and restocked resulting in the assessment of a 5% restocking fee will be applied to your account.
For products shipped outside the United States, the recipient is responsible for paying any duties or taxes owed in that country.
Please note "Free Shipping" does not include lift gate services for freight shipments.
Terms of Sale and Use
The Terms and Policies contained herein govern your purchase of products from Christmas Designers, Inc. and the use of this web site. By ordering from Christmas Designers, Inc., and/or using our web site, products and services, you acknowledge that you have read, accepted and agreed to these terms without limitation. These terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
Web Site and Content Ownership
"Christmas Designers, Inc.", pictures and logos are trademarks of Christmas Designers, Inc.; a company incorporated in the State of Florida, USA. Any and all content presented on or downloaded from this website, including, but not restricted to, text, graphics, photographs, images, videos, sounds, illustrations, charts and calculators ("Content"), are the property of Christmas Designers, Inc., and its content providers. All products, pictures, and manufacturers represented here are protected by their own copyrights or trademarks. This site and its content are protected by trademark and other laws pertaining to intellectual property rights. No part of this website or its Content may be duplicated or retransmitted without specific written approval from Christmas Designers, Inc. Christmas Designers, Inc. shall not be held responsible for losses, expenses, costs or damages incurred as a result of disregarding these Terms and Policies.
Pictures and Product Specs
We attempt to provide accurate pictures and information of the products detailed on our website. However, we are not responsible for minor variations in appearance based on how images are perceived on individual computers or due to modifications made by the manufacturer. All images on the site should be used for reference only and samples should be requested before making a major purchase.
Prices quoted do not include shipping or sales tax. In addition, we make every effort to maintain consistent and accurate pricing documents used to quote pricing to our customers. While we make every effort to avoid pricing errors on our website and in our printed brochures, in the event of a pricing error, we reserve the right to adjust prices on items that have been improperly priced.
If you have placed an order and we are unable to fulfill it for any reason, we will notify you and present any other options or substitutions that may be available at that time. If the order is canceled and cannot be shipped due to unavailability, you will not be charged costs or penalties for any items not shipped.
Sales Tax, Tariffs and Duty Fees
If your shipping address is in the United States; but not in the State of Florida or Texas, you will not be charged sales tax. If your shipping address is in Florida or Texas, we are required to charge sales tax, unless you are a licensed reseller or have other non-profit or tax-exempt status AND provide a valid Seller's permit or Tax exempt ID number. We cannot process your order until the proper paperwork has been filed with our office. Once you have submitted a permit or tax exempt number we will keep it on file with your account and ask that your status be renewed or updated if your information changes or upon future requests. If your shipping address is outside the United States, you are responsible for paying any import taxes, tariffs, or duty fees due.