C7 SMD LED Retrofit Bulb - Frosted Smooth - Blue - Minleon - Bag of 25
C7 LED SMD Frosted Smooth Retrofit Bulb - Blue - Bag of 25
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Manufactured by: Minleon
- • Bulb Design: C7, Smooth Frosted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Light Action: Steady, Dimmable
- • Bulb Color: Blue
- • Technology: 1 Diode
- • Lens Height: 1 5/8", Total Height: 2.5"
- • Lens Diameter: 7/8"
- • Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Base Size: E12 - Candelabra C7
- • Base: Nickel base prevents corrosion
- • Volts: 120
- • Watts: .58
- • UL Rated: for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Case Quantity: 1000 (40 bags) *Note item sold per bag
I have light line that previously contained C7 incandescent bulbs. Will C7 LED SMD retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C7s, any regular C7 LED SMD retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn’t showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it’s important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.