C9 SMD LED Retrofit Bulb - Frosted Smooth - Amber/Orange - Minleon - Bag of 25
The C9 LED Retrofit lights in Frosted Smooth amber/orange will allow you to add that pop of color that you are looking for. Whether you are trying to make your Christmas display more special or you are going to decorate for another occasion or event throughout the year, you will find that these LED SMD lights are sure to be a great choice that will make you look like a decorating pro. Use these retrofit bulb to change out your incandescent lights to make a more environmentally friendly display that will save energy and money.
- • Professional, high quality bulbs
- • Made by Minleon
- • Smooth Frosted lens offers the look of incandescent ceramic bulbs
- • 120 volts
- • Average 60,000 hours bulb life
- • Dimmable bulb – great for animations
- • Rated by UL for outdoor and indoor use
- • Corrosion preventive nickel base
- • Case Quantity: 500 (20 bags) *Note item sold per bag
- 1-1 $35.75
- 2-7 $30.40
- 8-25 $28.60
- 26-60 $26.80
- 61-139 $24.00
- 140+ $21.50
C9 LED SMD Retrofit Bulbs - Frosted Smooth - Amber/Orange - Bag of 25
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Manufactured by Minleon
- • Bulb Design: C9
- • Bulb Color: Amber/Orange
- • 1 Diode
- • Smooth Frosted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Lens Height: 2 1/4", Total Height 3.25"
- • Lens Diameter: 1 1/8"
- • Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Base E17 - Intermediate C9
- • Volts: 120
- • Watts: .58
- • Dimmable
- • UL Rated for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Nickel base prevents corrosion
Frequently Asked Questions
I have light line that previously contained C9 incandescent bulbs. Will C9 LED SMD retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C9s, any regular C9 LED SMD retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn't showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it's important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED SMD retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.