C7 Cord, 6" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-1, 500'
Enjoy the convenience of the 500' of green C7 empty socket cord to custom create your own light sets. With a little thought and creativity, you can make several sets of lights with different C7 bulbs with different colors and patterns. Decorate for year round fun, whether you want to spice up your home for the holidays or for some outdoor fun. The empty socket line gives anyone the chance to make their LED lights their own with their choice of bulbs and length.
- • 1000' of green wire with C7 sockets spaced 6" apart
- • Maximum recommended load is 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first,
- 140 C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs, or 100 C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs.
- • Choose C7 bulbs of your choice of colors and styles
- • End connectors are sold separately
- • Splice your line into several lengths for your specialized projects
- • LED lights use up to 90% less energy
- 1-1 $245.00
- 2-2 $208.00
- 3-5 $190.00
- 6-9 $178.00
- 10+ $165.00
C7 6" Light Line - 500' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C7 (E12)
- • String Length: 500'
- • Number of Sockets: 1000
- • Socket Spacing: 6"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs - 140 bulbs
- C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C7 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $129.95 Regular Price