C9 Cord, 12" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-1, 500'
C9, 12" spacing, 500' bulk light spool, SPT-1, green wire is ideal for high demand perimeter lighting applications.
- 1-1 $184.95
- 2-2 $162.00
- 3-5 $153.00
- 6-9 $143.00
- 10+ $134.00
C9 12" Light Line - 500' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 500'
- • Number of Sockets: 500
- • Socket Spacing: 12"
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 300 bulbs(no more than 300 feet max)
* Real Power is how much electrical infrastructure the bulbs require. Apparent Power is how much electric they are actually using. 300 bulbs at 2 watts, is well under the max load capacity of the cord, however, due to the length of cord needed to run 300 bulbs, the maximum load capacity of the cord is reduced due to extra resistance from the longer length.
Need more information on Real Power and Apparent Power? Please see our PDF, Understanding Electrical Load for LED Retrofit Bulbs
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line By the Foot if a full spool is too much. Please see our Light Line By the Foot product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.