C9 Cord, 12" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-2, 1000'
The C9 empty socket cord can be split into several light lines of differing lengths. Custom create your own light display for any occasion that you can imagine, from a holiday like July the 4th to Christmas, to an occasion like a birthday or wedding reception. Use the C9 LED retrofit bulbs or incandescent bulbs of your choice of colors to make the most of the line to jazz up your home or business, inside or outside. The C9 empty socket line makes lights custom to you and your needs, as you can splice them into your own lengths and choose your light bulbs.
- • 1000' of green wire
- • 1000 C9 light sockets spaced 12" apart
- • Plugs are sold separately
- • UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
- 1-1 $355.00
- 2-2 $302.00
- 3-5 $275.00
- 6-9 $257.00
- 10+ $240.00
C9 12" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1000'
- • Number of Sockets: 1000
- • Socket Spacing: 12"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-2
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 41.8 lbs.
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-2 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-2)
* 18 gauge wire, whether SPT-1 or SPT-2, has a maximum capacity of 7 amps. Many websites and online sources mistakenly state that SPT-2 is 10 amps. The insulation is twice as thick on SPT-2 as on SPT-1, however, this does not increase the maximum load capacity of the wire. Never load more than 7 amps on any 18-gauge wire.
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $129.95 Regular Price