C9 Cord, 15" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-1, 250'
C9, 15" spacing, bulk light spool, SPT-1, green wire is ideal for high demand perimeter lighting applications.
- 1-1 $124.00
- 2-2 $105.40
- 3-5 $96.10
- 6-9 $89.90
- 10+ $83.70
C9 15" Light Line - 250' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 250'
- • Number of Sockets: 200
- • Socket Spacing: 15"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.