C9 SMD LED Retrofit Bulb - Yellow - Minleon - Bag of 25
These professional quality C9 LED SMD Retrofit Bulbs offer the perfect replacement for your existing incandescent bulbs. The yellow lights are perfect for a number of occasions, whether formal or casual, and can add that special touch that you are looking for. With the new SMD technology you will have not only a beautiful colored light, but also a very bright one. The energy efficiency that you are looking for is found in these LED SMD lights, which is kinder to the environment and to your wallet. Making your statement has never been easier with these C9 LED SMD bulbs that offer a bright light with classic color and stylings.
- • Professional, high quality bulbs
- • Made by Minleon
- • V1 (V1 and V2 colors vary slightly. We advise against mixing different versions of the same color)
- • Faceted lens offers brightness and sparkle
- • 120 volts
- • Average 60,000 hours bulb life
- • Dimmable bulb – great for animations
- • Rated by UL for outdoor and indoor use
- • Corrosion preventive nickel base
- 1-1 $39.50
- 2-7 $33.60
- 8-25 $31.60
- 26-60 $29.60
- 61-139 $27.70
- 140+ $25.70
C9 LED SMD Retrofit Bulbs - Yellow - Bag of 25
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Brand: Minleon
- • Bulb Design: C9, Faceted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Bulb Color: Yellow
- • Color Temperature: 595 Kelvin
- • Light Action: Steady; Dimmable
- • Base Size: Intermediate C9 / E17
- • Bulb Base: Nickel, prevents corrosion
- • Lumens: 20.8
- • Technology: SMD LED 1 Diode
- • Lens Height: 2 1/4", Total Height 3 1/4"
- • Lens Diameter: 1 1/8"
- • Average Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Voltage: 120
- • Watts: 0.58
- • IP Rating: IP 65
- • UL Rating: For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Warranty: 3 Seasons*
- • Case Quantity: 500 (20 bags) *Note item sold per bag
- • Case Weight: 20 lbs.
*Warranty is deemed void if the product is exposed beyond normal seasonal use. One season is classified as 90 days or less each year. Rough handling, neglected product, or modification in any way will void the warranty. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions for additional details.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have light line that previously contained C9 incandescent bulbs. Will C9 LED SMD retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C9s, any regular C9 LED SMD retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn't showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it's important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED SMD retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.