C7 Cord, 36" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-1, 1000'
When you want to decorate to the fullest, this 1000' empty socket line will make the most of your creativity and imagination no matter how out of the box you are. Make your children’s birthdays extra special or dress up the outside or your business, with this empty socket line, you can customize your lights to fit any idea that you may have. Simply choose the C7 bulbs that you need to fulfill your creative spark and you are on your way to decorating stardom.
- • 1000' of white cord with 36" socket spacing
- • Choose your own C7 bulbs
- • Plugs sold separately
- • Use inside or outside safely
- • Maximum recommended load is 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first,
- 140 C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs, or 100 C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs
- • Make these lights your own by splicing into your own custom
- • LED bulbs use much less energy and save you money on your
- electric bill
- 1-1 $270.00
- 2-2 $230.00
- 3-5 $209.00
- 6-9 $196.00
- 10+ $182.00
C7 36" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C7 (E12)
- • String Length: 1,000'
- • Number of Sockets: 333
- • Socket Spacing: 36"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs - 140 bulbs
- C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C7 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- C7 Cord, 24" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-1, 1000'$195.00 Sale $283.00 Regular Price