C7 Cord, 9" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-1, 500'
C7, 9" spacing, 500', bulk light spool, SPT-1, white wire is ideal for high demand perimeter lighting applications.
Use the C7 empty socket line to make your own light display, no matter what you are decorating for.
While Christmas is the typical holiday that lights are used for, they can be used for decorating any
time of the year for any occasion, whether it is simply BBQ or a big holiday event. Choose your own
C7 incandescent, LED retrofit or specialty bulbs to make the most of this C7 cord that will add the
right bit of sparkle and shine to any area inside or outside of your home.
- • 500' of green cord with 9" socket spacing
- • Choose your own C7 bulbs
- • Plugs sold separately
- • Safe to use inside or outside
- • Maximum recommended load is 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first,
- 140 C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs, or 100 C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs
- • Splice this empty socket cord into your own custom lengths and
- choose your own light bulbs
- • LED lights use up to 90% less energy
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 33 lbs.
- 1-1 $213.00
- 2-2 $181.00
- 3-5 $165.00
- 6-9 $154.00
- 10+ $144.00
C7 9" Light Line - 500' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C7 (E12)
- • String Length: 500'
- • Number of Sockets: 666
- • Socket Spacing: 9"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs - 140 bulbs
- C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C7 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.