C7 Cord, 9" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-1, 1000'
Make the empty socket line completely yours with the C7 bulbs of your choice of color and style. No matter what type of display you are creating, the creativity you exude can be shown through the use of lights. Make a bold statement with multi colors or go more sophisticated with warm white bulbs, either way you can decorate with style and panache with this C7 cord that you can customize with your own choice of bulbs in as few or many colors as you wish.
- • 1000' of white wire cord with 12" socket spacing
- • Your choice of C7 bulbs
- • Plugs sold separately
- • Use safely inside or outside
- • Maximum recommended load is 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first,
- 140 C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs, or 100 C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs
- • LED lights use up to 90% less energy than incandescent bulbs
- and save you money, too
- • Splice this cord into your own custom lengths for maximum
- installation ease
- 1-1 $369.00
- 2-2 $314.00
- 3-5 $286.00
- 6-9 $268.00
- 10+ $249.00
C7 9" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C7 (E12)
- • String Length: 1,000'
- • Number of Sockets: 1333
- • Socket Spacing: 9"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs - 140 bulbs
- C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C7 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $129.95 Regular Price