C7 Cord, 9" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-2, 1000'
The C7 White Cord is sure to give you the base foundation that you need to customize your own light line. This line features 1000' of sockets spaced 9" apart. Whether you want to make a line of clear lights or want to customize a line with colored lights of your own choosing, this empty socket line will give your home or business that professional look you have been wanting. Use the line indoors or outdoors for Christmas or for any other time of the year to give your space the light and design that you have been looking for. Lights are not just for the holiday season anymore. From BBQs to weddings to other holidays and more, this empty socket line will allow you to show off your decorating skills any time of the year.
- • 1000' empty socket line with sockets spaced 9" apart
- • Commercial grade 18 gauge white SPT-2 cord
- • Plugs sold separately
- • 110/120 voltage
- • Use indoors or outdoors
C7 9" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C7 (E12)
- • String Length: 1000'
- • Number of Sockets: 1333
- • Socket Spacing: 9"
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-2
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 42.2 lbs.
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-2 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-2)
* 18 gauge wire, whether SPT-1 or SPT-2, has a maximum capacity of 7 amps. Many websites and online sources mistakenly state that SPT-2 is 10 amps. The insulation is twice as thick on SPT-2 as on SPT-1, however, this does not increase the maximum load capacity of the wire. Never load more than 7 amps on any 18-gauge wire.
- C7, 5 watt incandescent bulbs - 140 bulbs
- C7, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C7 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $129.95 Regular Price