C7 SMD LED Retrofit Bulb - Slow Change - Non-Dimmable - Minleon - Bag of 25
- 1-3 $44.50
- 4-11 $22.50
- 12-25 $21.20
- 26-60 $19.90
- 61-139 $18.60
- 140+ $17.20
C7 SMD LED Retrofit Bulbs - Slow Change - Minleon - Bag of 25
Bulb cycles through the full spectrum of colors.
- • Professional/Commercial Grade
- • Brand: Minleon
- • Technology: 1 Color-Changing LED in each base
- • Bulb Design: Faceted, high strength, impact resistant lens
- • Bulb Base: Nickel base prevents corrosion
- • Bulb Housing: High-strength polycarbonate with diamond facets for maximum illumination
- • Lens Height: 1 5/8", Total Height 2.5"
- • Lens Diameter: 7/8"
- • Bulb life: 60,000 hours
- • Base: E12 - Candelabra C7
- • Volts: 120
- • Dimmable: No
- • UL Rating: For Indoor/Outdoor Use
- • Case Quantity: 1,000 (40 bags) *Note item sold per bag
- • Case Weight: 22.8 lbs.
* Real Power is how much electrical infrastructure you need, Apparent Power is how much power is actually being consumed. Need more information? Please see our PDF, Understanding Electrical Load for LED Retrofit Bulbs.
** Use Non-Dimmable bulbs for applications that require lighting that is simply on or off. If you are using an animated controller or a dimming device, then you'll need to purchase dimmable bulbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have light line that previously contained C7 incandescent bulbs. Will C7 LED retrofit bulbs fit into the sockets?
Yes, as long as the sockets are C7s, any regular C7 LED retrofit bulb can be used. However, we strongly recommend that you carefully check the condition of the cord to make sure it is free from wear and tear and that the insulation isn't showing signs of UV deterioration. LED retrofit bulbs will last for many seasons and it's important to make sure the cord is in good condition.
Why does it cost significantly more to buy 25 retrofit bulbs than it does to buy a LED stringer set with 25 bulbs pre-attached?
There is a significant difference between these two types of lights. When you buy a retrofit bulb, you are getting a light that is significantly brighter, will generally last longer, can be replaced as needed and allows for more customizable installations due to the fact that the cord can be cut to size. This is why LED retrofit bulbs are the primary C7/C9 bulb used by Pro Christmas installers.