C9 Cord, 24" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-1, 250'
The C9 white cord line offers you 125 empty light sockets to custom create your own sets to decorate for any holiday or event. Whether you are creating an amazing Christmas light display, you are decorating for a BBQ or birthday party, or you are lighting up your business for a grand opening or big sale, these can be customized with your choice of C9 light bulbs in either LED retrofit or incandescent, or specialty lights. Splice into your own length choices to decorate each and every space in a custom way that will only enhance your light display.
- • 250' of white wire
- • 125 C9 light sockets with 24" spacing
- • Plugs sold separately
- • UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
- • Use LEDs for less energy usage and to save money on electricity
- 1-1 $115.00
- 2-2 $97.80
- 3-5 $89.10
- 6-9 $83.40
- 10+ $77.60
C9 24" Light Line - 250' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 250'
- • Number of Sockets: 125
- • Socket Spacing: 24"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.