C9 Cord, 36" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-1, 1000'
The Green C9 Empty Socket Cord will give you 333 sockets that you can customize to what you need for your Christmas light display or for any other occasion, no matter what time of the year. C9 LED retrofit or incandescent light bulbs fit into these sockets or you can use C9 specialty lights to create a special light line that will decorate your home or business in just the way that you want. The empty socket line can be customized to your length, plug, and bulb specifications to make the most of the LED light line, no matter why or when you are using them.
- • 1000' of green wire
- • 333 C9 light sockets with 36" spacing
- • Plugs are sold separately
- • UL rated for outdoor and indoor use
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
- 1-1 $270.00
- 2-2 $230.00
- 3-5 $209.00
- 6-9 $196.00
- 10+ $182.00
C9 36" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1,000'
- • Number of Sockets: 333
- • Socket Spacing: 36″
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-1
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 29.2 lbs.
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.