C9 Cord, 6" Spacing, Green Wire, SPT-1, 1000'
The C9 Empty Socket Line allows you to make the most of your decorating. No matter what holiday or event you are looking to decorate for, the 1000' C9 Empty Socket Line can give you the ability to mix and match the colors that will make the most of your décor. Birthdays, BBQs, Christmas, and more can all be celebrated in a bright and fun way with a custom look using this C9 cord. Splice the spool of sockets into your own customized lengths to custom fit them to any area or space to make decorating even easier and more fun. Seal the ends by utilizing Vampire Plugs and you will be ready to go!
- • 1000' green wire spool with 2000 sockets spaced 6" apart
- • UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- • Plugs are sold separately
- • Use LED bulbs to save up to 90% more energy than incandescent lights
- Maximum bulb load:
- • 250 (C9) LED Retrofit bulbs or 250 feet of line, whichever comes first
- • 100 (C9) 7-watt incandescent bulbs
- • 70 (C9) 10-watt incandescent bulbs
- Maximum amperage for 18/2 gauge wire*:
- • Up to 50 feet= 10 amps
- • 51-100 feet= 7 amps
- • 101-150 feet= 5 amps
- • 151-200 feet= 3.5 amps
- • 201-250 feet= 2.5 amps
- *Maximum amperage is the same for SPT1/SPT2
• Case Quantity: 1
• Case Weight: 47 lbs.
- 1-1 $563.00
- 2-2 $492.60
- 3-5 $464.50
- 6-9 $436.30
- 10+ $408.20
C9 6" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - Green Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1,000'
- • Number of Sockets: 2000
- • Socket Spacing: 6"
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Type: SPT-1 - .03 inch insulation thickness
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 47 lbs.
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-1 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-1)
Maximum bulb load:
- 250 (C9) LED Retrofit bulbs or 250 feet of line, whichever comes first
- 100 (C9) 7-watt incandescent bulbs
- 70 (C9) 10-watt incandescent bulbs
Maximum amperage for 18/2 gauge wire*:
- Up to 50 feet= 10 amps
- 51-100 feet= 7 amps
- 101-150 feet= 5 amps
- 151-200 feet= 3.5 amps
- 201-250 feet= 2.5 amps
*= Maximum amperage is the same for SPT1/SPT2
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.99 Sale $129.95 Regular Price