C9 Cord, 15" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-2, 1000'
The C9 Empty Socket Line allows for customized decorating for any event or occasion, whether it is a holiday, a personal celebration at home, or a business event like a grand opening or anniversary sale. The great thing about the 1000' spool cord is that it features 1,333 sockets that allow you to fill them with your choice of LED retrofit light bulbs, incandescent bulbs, or specialty lights that can be used for a perfect winter event or for a summer BBQ. A C9 Empty Socket Cord can be a great choice for someone who wants to light up in a big way.
- • 1000' of green wire
- • 1,333 C9 light sockets spaced 9" apart
- • Plugs are sold separately
- • UL rated for indoor and outdoor use
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
- 1-1 $347.00
- 2-2 $295.00
- 3-5 $269.00
- 6-9 $252.00
- 10+ $234.00
C9 15" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1000'
- • Number of Sockets: 800
- • Socket Spacing: 15"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-2
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-2 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-2)
* 18 gauge wire, whether SPT-1 or SPT-2, has a maximum capacity of 7 amps. Many websites and online sources mistakenly state that SPT-2 is 10 amps. The insulation is twice as thick on SPT-2 as on SPT-1, however, this does not increase the maximum load capacity of the wire. Never load more than 7 amps on any 18-gauge wire.
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
|Free Shipping Message||Free Shipping on Orders Over $175|
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $149.95 Regular Price