C9 Cord, 9" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-2, 1000'
Empty socket lines offer a professional or even an amateur light installer the opportunity to customize a line that will fit the occasion perfectly. From Halloween to Christmas to a Quinceañera to a BBQ, this C9 socket cord can allow you to use C9 bulbs of your choice and design in the color combinations and looks that you want. Incandescent, LED retrofit, or specialty bulbs – the C9 empty socket line offers the best in customization for lights. Splice them into your own lengths to make them fit any roof line or other area to make the most of them.
- • 1000' of white wire
- • 1,333 C9 light sockets are spaced 9" apart
- • Plugs sold separately
- • UL rated for outdoor and indoor usage
- • Use LEDs for maximum environmentally friendliness and to save
- yourself money
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
- 1-1 $420.00
- 2-2 $357.00
- 3-5 $326.00
- 6-9 $305.00
- 10+ $284.00
C9 9" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1000'
- • Number of Sockets: 750
- • Socket Spacing: 9"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-2
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
- • Case Quantity: 1
- • Case Weight: 45 lbs.
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-2 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-2)
* 18 gauge wire, whether SPT-1 or SPT-2, has a maximum capacity of 7 amps. Many websites and online sources mistakenly state that SPT-2 is 10 amps. The insulation is twice as thick on SPT-2 as on SPT-1, however, this does not increase the maximum load capacity of the wire. Never load more than 7 amps on any 18-gauge wire.
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
|Free Shipping Message||Free Shipping on Orders Over $175|