C9 Cord, 24" Spacing, White Wire, SPT-2, 1000'
The 1000' C9 empty socket line makes decorating as custom as you want and need it to be for any occasion, whether it is a holiday or not. Christmas lights, Halloween lights, birthday lights, wedding lights, or any other event or occasion that you can think of, it is a great opportunity to use lights to light up the outside or the inside of a home or business. With the empty socket cord, the choice of C9 bulbs of your choice of design and color can allow you to shine the light on any event or holiday. Splice into your own custom lengths for maximum customization.
- • 1000' of white wire
- • 500 C9 light sockets spaced 24" apart
- • Plugs sold separately
- • UL rated for outdoor and indoor use
- • Max load: 100 C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs; 70 C9, 10 watt
- incandescent bulbs; 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever
C9 24" Light Line - 1000' Bulk Spool - Empty Socket Light Line - White Wire
- • Socket Type: C9 (E17)
- • String Length: 1000'
- • Number of Sockets: 500
- • Socket Spacing: 24"
- • Weep Holes: Located on the bottom of sockets. Allows water and air to flow through, keeping the socket drier.
- • Quality Grade: Commercial
- • Wire Capacity: 7 amp
- • Rating: SPT-2
- • Wire Gauge: 18
- • Voltage: 110/120
- • Usage: Indoor/Outdoor
Plugs sold separately - (18/2 Male Slide On - SPT-2 and 18/2 Female Slide On - SPT-2)
* 18 gauge wire, whether SPT-1 or SPT-2, has a maximum capacity of 7 amps. Many websites and online sources mistakenly state that SPT-2 is 10 amps. The insulation is twice as thick on SPT-2 as on SPT-1, however, this does not increase the maximum load capacity of the wire. Never load more than 7 amps on any 18-gauge wire.
- C9, 7 watt incandescent bulbs - 100 bulbs
- C9, 10 watt incandescent bulbs - 70 bulbs
- C9 LED Retro Fit - 250 LED Retrofit bulbs or 250’, whichever comes first
Frequently Asked Questions
I only need a few hundred feet of light line, do I have to buy a whole spool?
We do sell our Light Line by 50' and 100' sections. Please see our 50' and 100' Sections product listings.
Once I install my male plug at the begining of the cord and then cut the cord to the desired length, what do I do with the end of the cord that has no end connector?
Some people simply fold the cord over into a small, 1" loop and then wrap electrical tape around it, however, we generally recommend using a female slide on plug for a safer and cleaner look.
- Starting Your Own Christmas Lighting & Decorating Business - Digital eBook Version$99.95 Sale $129.95 Regular Price